20 February 2013

Words Are Empty Air

Why the heck is it I get so shy around a guy I find attractive?

It would be nice to be able to say "hi" and make small talk without being all weird. So I've avoided saying "hi" or making small talk because I'm pretty sure my morning awkward pill will sneak up on me at the most inopportune time.

So, we'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a quiet smile works just as well as saying hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be the same! I couldn't even say hello without making myself out to be an idiot.

    But if it helps at all, the day I met Scott, I couldn't even say my name, stuttered over our hellos, and nervously rambled for the first five minutes he was in my car. The right man, is going to love the fact that you're awkward and shy :)

    ReplyDelete