23 June 2013

Time to Say Goodbye?

It's been months since I last touched this blog. It started out with high hopes and great ambitions, and now? Now it's seemed to have gone defunct.

I wish I could say that these past few months have been filled with so much grand adventure that I didn't have time to sit and blog. That was hardly the case.

I have gone out a few times in the last couple of months. I've gone to art gallery openings and dancing and a couple young adult Bible studies at another church. There was a fundraiser in there and countless times of looking at meet ups. I've met a couple of interesting men, one of whom has seriously captured my attention, but nothing has happened as of yet. I also had a creep ass hit on me so hard it was absolutely excessive.

I am seriously considering shutting this poor old girl down. Maybe start a new blog. Maybe not. If so, it would be a more general blog, although who would want to read about my daily happenings is beyond me. I am a fairly routine individual if truth be told. I am in a different place now then when I started this blog. As I should be. Time waits for no one.

This blog, however, has brought me to some of the best people I know. People who I can't imagine my life without. You know who you are. And you're absolutely awesome. While I was hesitant to let anyone into my real life from this venture, from this vantage point I can say that it was one of the best ideas I've had.

Nothing is written in stone, but to the few people who do still read this, I'll let you know if and when I find a new Internet home.

3 comments:

  1. Me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I would want to read about your daily happenings. In short, if you stop blogging completely, I will cry. And then fly to the US and follow you around until you agree to start blogging again just to make me go away. So there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope this isn't the end of your adventures, however bland you might imagine they are. I've enjoyed reading them, and hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally want to read about your daily happenings.

    Sometimes, a blog just runs its course. I wouldn't say it means that you failed in what you wanted to do, it just means that your timeline and life's were just a little off.

    You're a wonderful person and everyone who has had the opportunity to meet you through this has been blessed :) I certainly know I have been.

    ReplyDelete