10 April 2012

All In Good Fun

Heard this on the radio this morning driving into work, and I simply couldn't resist!

A clothing company called Austin Reed surveyed 2,00 women to figure out the qualities that make up the "Perfect Man" There are twenty six.

Physical
- six feet tall
-muscularly toned/ athletic
- brown eyes
-short dark hair
-smooth chest
- clean shaven
- good fashion sense, but can be ready in under 17 minutes
- wears jeans and v neck sweaters

Habits
- non smoker
- prefers beer over wine or cocktails
- admits when he looks at other women
-eats meat

Education
- college degree
- earns over 76,000/ year
- drives an Audi

Hobbies
- loves shopping
-watches football
- can swim and ride a bike
-knows how to change a tire
- has a drivers license
- likes dramas and reality shows

Other Stuff
- calls his mom twice a week
- says "I love you" only when he means it
- Is sensitive when you're upset
-Has a good sense of humor
- Wants a family

So, really? We're talking about David Beckham when he shaves, right?



9 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing over "can be ready in less than 17 minutes". That's a very specific time frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I'm pretty close on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... who DOESN'T want David Beckham? I mean, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So umm...Office Boy fits 24 of those 26 requirements...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so does Mike :) Just not the material ones (salary and car). Fine with me -- I am the breadwinner in this family!

      Delete
    2. Wait, I lied, he is not six feet tall. I missed that one. Also OK with me! I am still several inches shorter :)

      Delete
  5. I would like to add in that there is considerable evidence to support the notion that hoodie!boy does not get ready in less than seventeen minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. Very interesting. Just for the lols I rated myself. I'm somewhere between 13 and 15, depending on my mood during that particular day. Given that this list is so unrealistic (with the exception of Office Boy, I guess) I don't feel too bad about falling short. $76,000/year? An Audi? Blah. More like $17k (plus student loans) and a beat-up Toyota Corolla haha. I also don't watch sports, I take way longer than 17 minutes to get ready for anything, my only muscle is my brain, and I detest beer. Hubba hubba. Sorry, ladies. I'm taken.

    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott meets 15 of those... I think women are looking for men that aren't really realistic. They exist, but really? I like my man real.

    Plus, smooth chest? Seriously! Men with some chest hair is where it's at!

    ReplyDelete