The point is that A) my personality type is hella rare and B) the internal life aspect C) I am very consistent in the way I see relationships
So, my whole being an odd duck, maybe it's not all in my head. Well, it is, but it's backed up by statistics. Yes, statistics can be manipulated any which way, but 1% of the population? For real?! Yeah. Pretty much.
Anyway, I think I'm more intrigued by the the whole internal life. It's true. I live in my head. I always have. Even as a little girl. It was something that always baffled football!boy. How I'd be feeling something, but I could hardly articulate it to myself, much less someone else. I'd get really close, but never quite there. Come to think of it, that's still very much the case.
Then there is the aspect of being very service oriented in relationships. Um, isn't this already established? I guess something can be said for consistency. I should really look over those personality types that I am supposedly compatible with.
Maybe that's the way to sort out the rabbit hole.
Everyone needs to take this test and tattoo the result on their forehead.
You with me?
Awesome.
Ah, the Meyers-Briggs. As someone who has been taking psychology for the last 5 years I can't tell you how many times I've taken it. My code has consistently been ENFP, and after reading the description it seems to fit. Have you seen this site? According to it, ENFPs are "Champions" and INFJs are "Counselors". Fascinating stuff!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.keirsey.com/4temps/counselor.aspx
Wow, I feel totally out of the loop on this. I don't think I've ever taken this test...and I had a few psych classes in college.
ReplyDeleteOf course that was forever and ever ago, so maybe I did take the test and have just forgotten.
And by the way, I love that you are unique!
Never heard of this test before... I wonder, if my parents had made me take one when I was younger, they might have understood me better. Hmm.
ReplyDelete