“nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” -z.f.
21 May 2012
Things I'm Afraid To Tell You - II
This is a big one.
I mean a really big one.
Possibly life altering...
You know that book, Fifty Shades of Grey?
I...
You see...
I kinda...
Once upon a time, I read it when it was still a Twilight Fanfic.
It went by the name The Dominant.
And I liked it.
Damn, that feels good to get off my chest.
Seriously, I looked forward to it being updated on it's regular schedule. I would come home from work, log on, and read the latest chapter. I even enjoyed its companion piece, The Submissive, which was told from Bella's point of view.
Let's get real.
I liked the sex. I liked that it was so not vanilla sex. I liked that it was something new, and kinda exotic, and pretty much taboo. I didn't care that it was poorly written, it was smut. Plain and simple and smutty smutness.
So, um, yeah.
How 'bout them (insert appropriate sports team here)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ma'am. Can we still be friends?
ReplyDeleteMost certainly. I'm also well aware that it was in quite bad taste!
DeleteWait, seriously? Fifty Shades was a fanfic based off of Twilight? I knew it! Even the book covers are so similar. I thought it was Twilight geared toward the adult crowd, I just never had proof.
ReplyDeleteNo judgment here, friend. We all have guilty pleasures.
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! I mean, the part about it starting off as a Twilight fanfic, and not about you reading it.
ReplyDeleteI've never read it, but when I read some of the comments and some of the 'teasers'' it sounded waaaayyy too much like a fanfic (kind of like what Twilight is).
We all have our guilty pleasures, the things that generally most people would be appalled by. Doesn't change the fact that we're awesome.
<3