13 August 2011

Blog On Fire... Not To Be Confused With Sex On Fire

I have been given the Blog On Fire Award :) It's happened a couple of times now, so I'm actually going to do something with it now.  

First part of the award is five random things about me. 

Because that's horribly interesting.

1) I hate using T9 on my phone. Auto correct just pisses me off. I find it much easier and more efficient to just spell out what I want to say.
2) I kinda sorta have a mouth like a sailor. The first time I swore I was in seventh grade and I had to force my self to say "crap." Ten years later, I have no such troubles.
3) Sex on Fire is one of my favorite songs. There is also a really awesome sketch in which some British comedian just takes it to town. So funny.
4) I wish I was a redhead. I really do. I think gingers are so freaking cute. I have redheads on both sides of my family, so it's entirely possible that my hypothetical child could be a ginger.
5) I still sleep with my blankie and a Winnie the Pooh. While I don't need them to sleep, I find it a whole lot more pleasant to sleep with them than without them.

Now to the good part. Other blogs I will pass this along to:


- A

3 comments:

  1. Congrats. Your entries are always very interesting so it's nice to see that you're getting some recognition. And also, thanks for passing it along to me :)

    I know how you feel, I can't stand texting from a friend's phone when they use T9 or autocorrect. If you type at a decent speed then it just makes sense to turn all of that junk off. Also, the only KoL song I know is the horribly overplayed "Use Somebody" so I will check out that song.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Alice :)

    Those 5 points are awesome :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete