And I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't
So here's to drinks in the dark at the end of my road
And I'm ready to suffer and I'm ready to hope
It's a shot in the dark and right at my throat
Cause looking for heaven, for the devil in me
Looking for heaven, for the devil in me
Well, what the hell, I'm gonna let it happen to me. - Florence + The Machine "Shake It Out"
That, ladies and gentlemen, is the official motto for the rabbit hole in 2012.
Because you know what?
There will be drinks at the end of the road
I'm ready to hope
It really is a shot in the dark
And I'm gonna let it happen to me
Speaking of the rabbit hole, I've just sent off an email poking around for the next adventure. Nothing for sure and true, but it's worth checking out :) Slightly off the beaten path, but you know what? I'm an off the beaten path sort of girl.
Great song and a pretty good motto. I especially like the part about drinks. :)
ReplyDeleteLor
HOLY CRAP, I love that song. I'm obsessed. I'm not even sure "obsessed" quite covers it. That song is my theme song for 2012 as well. Here's to hoping our drinks are good!
ReplyDeleteAn amazing song for sure :)
ReplyDeleteGreat motto, and can't wait to watch as the year unfolds! :)