07 January 2012

22 Random Facts

So, this meme has been floating around, and I've been tagged. However, so has pretty much everyone else that I know in some way or another. This being said, I won't be posting the rules, nor will I be tagging people to answer questions I ask, since I won't be asking them.

I know. Imma spoilsport.


11 hella random Facts About Me

1) I'm in the middle of a sugar and caffeine purge. This will be the death of me.

2) It's been just about four years to the day since I got rid of my pink hair.

3) Right now I'm making meatloaf, seasoned carrots, mashed potatoes, and a cherry pie. Obviously, I'm the new Betty Draper.

4) I have blisters on both of my baby toes right now.

5) I am seriously thinking of spending Christmas money on pretty underthings that no one will see, as opposed to groceries, which would be the more practical course of action.

6) I'm really excited that I get to wear a cocktail dress for my birthday. I don't get to dress up often, so it's pretty much a big deal.

7) I'm on a yogurt kick.

8) I'm working on a scarf for a friend, and it is taking an inordinate amount of time to make.

9) Pintrest has given me some kick ass ideas for how to wear my hair.

10) It took me way too long to redesign my blog.

11) I really, really, really want blue Mt. Dew, which would not go along with the whole purging caffeine and sugar thing.


11 Questions From Emily

1) Best 90s TV show
If we're talking about in retrospect, it would have to be The Wonder Years. However, at the time Clarissa Explains It All was hot shit.

2) That one toy when I you were a kid that rarely left your side
My Pooh bear would be the most consistant toy. I always (and still do) sleep with it.

3) What is your order at Starbucks?
Grande Caramel Apple Spice

4) What book are you currently reading? Do you like it?
I'm in between books right now, and open to suggestions.

5) What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
An indie documentary made by one of team!friend's aquantences.

6) It's the end of the day, and you just got done with work. What's your routine?
Put all my stuff on the table. Call yang!friend and chat about our days as we both cook dinner.

7) A big blizzard just hit and EVERYTHING is cancelled. What do you do with your day?
Drag my pillow, Pooh, blankie, and comforter to the couch. Put in a season of West Wing. Lay there until I feel like moving. Make a really good big breakfast. Curl back up on the couch.

8) What is the one thing that can make you laugh EVERY TIME?

9) When something big happens, who is the first person you call?
Yang!friend. I've known her since I was four years old, and she knows *everything* there is to know about me.

10) What is your favorite part of the day?
As much as I hate mornings, that interlude before I get out a bed and I can just lay there all mellowed out and stretch crazy long.

11) One fact you want me to know about you.
I've reciently discovered the delightful combination of hot chocolate and Baileys.

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously thinking of spending Christmas money on pretty underthings that no one will see, as opposed to groceries, which would be the more practical course of action.

    I vote DO IT!

    Also, you have Blue Mountain Dew in the states? I am SOOOOOO frigging envious right now. Like, ridiculously so.

    ReplyDelete