... you can open again and again.
Books. Oh, books. How can I pick just four? How can I adequately tell of my love for each of these? Impossible.
4) Cold Mountain. This book has some crazy beautiful imagery in it. I do have to admit that I far more enjoyed Ada's side of the story than Inman's.
3) Sin in the Second City. A book about whores. Written about the Everleigh Club in Chicago, it's pretty much fabulous. It's a history book, but it reads just like novel.
2) The Tenth Justice. This book fits the category of "which one of these don't belong." In short, it's a snarky legal thriller that centers on five Washington insiders.
1) The Thorn Birds. Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, my most favorite book. I have it tattooed on me for crying out loud! Love, loss, pride, ambition, mistakes, hope... it's all there.





I love Brad Meltzer, I'll have to check that book out. I also recommend The Book Of Lies.
ReplyDeleteThorn Birds? You like the Thorn Birds? I had no idea. It's not like you never read it to me as I fell asleep when we were roommates or anything... ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you have mentioned books that I have never heard of. This is hard to do, so I am intrigued. Although historical novels and such aren't really my thing. Legal thrillers, though? Amazing. I love those and whodunits.
ReplyDelete~SP
Wow, I've actually never heard of any of these books. I will have to add them to my reading list :)
ReplyDelete