1) Call it a cop out if you want, but here is the picture of myself. I was considering putting up the picture of me pretending to be Clara Bow, but decided against it. If there is anything I have learned in the past few years, it's that the world is tiny, and the last thing I need to do is blow my cover using a picture. So, you'll have to settle for this I'm afraid... but really? The tattoo is like the coolest part of my appearance. Promise. Oh, and ignore my shitty posture.


The back of your head looks really nice.
ReplyDeleteLove the tattoo.
ReplyDeleteLOL you judge yourself alot you thinker you! But, I suppose everyone is their own worst judge!
ReplyDeleteThe anonymous blogger has become slightly less anonymous. Quite a clever use of photography haha. Hey, you did post a picture. The logic is undeniable :P
ReplyDelete~SP
Beautiful tattoo, and though we cannot see your face, I know that you're even far more stunning ;)
ReplyDelete