02 October 2011

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming...

... to give you the:



So today is the ten secrets day. Which, really? Ten secrets? I don't have ten secrets. I don't do well with secrets. Bearing that in mind, I present ten lesser known facts.

10) When I'm nervous, I pick at the skin on the side of my right thumb with my pointer finger. The best indicator of my stress level is what shape my thumb is in.

9) I still take my Pooh and blankie with me on trips despite the fact that I am on the far side of 24.

8) I watch really trashy nighttime soaps (both American and British) like there is no tomorrow. It's my brain candy.

7) I can kinda sorta belly dance. I'm not great at it, but I think it is a ton of fun. Except I never got the undulation thing down at all.

6) I will put on a cocktail dress and pull my hair up just for the hell of it and dance around to Top 40.

5) I don't want a smartphone. At all. It would suck up way too much of my time. I have internet at work and at home, which is more than sufficient.

4) As a little girl, I wanted to have hair like Rapunzel. I told my mother that I wanted my hair to be as long as our drive way. It should be noted that the longest I ever got my hair was half way down my back when I was fourteen.

3) I miss college. I wouldn't trade my life now to go back, but there are days when I really miss the people and the adventures we would have.

2) I have an undying love of whores. For reals. Studying them makes me insanely happy. "How dear to my heart was the old-fashioned harlot As she lay legs outstretched on her sumptuous bed..."

1) I don't like card games. I don't know what it is about them, but there are very, very few card games that I passably enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Just for the lols, I will respond to every single one of these:

    10) I bite my lip, but sometimes I pick at my cuticles as well.

    9) There's nothing wrong with that. It brings back warm fuzzy memories, no? :)

    8) Hey, better than Jersey Shore.

    7) Awesome! Not many people have that kind of talent. I think that's one of the hardest types of dancing.

    6) Top 40 is my guilty pleasure. Makes a bad day good and a good day great.

    5) I have a smartphone, and it took over my life. Good call.

    4) Halfway down the back is impressive, but Rapunzel would not be pleased at all.

    3) I know all too well how you feel, and I never truly left. Those memories will never fade.

    2) I also have an undying love of whores. Got a few of them in my trunk right now. (Okay, that was a terrible terrible joke. I apologize.)

    1) There is where you and I differ - I freaking love card games. Poker, Magic, rummy, etc. I love the strategy behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were awesome... I've been contemplating doing this blog meme for a while now... I might do it to get myself back into posting more regularly.

    ReplyDelete