“nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” -z.f.
07 October 2011
The Way To a Girl's Heart...
5) Buffalo Wings. I love. love. love. these things. I could pretty much live off of them. It's quite sad in reality.
4) Red Velvet Cookies. These are my speciality. If it is anyone's birthday, or we are having a party at work, someone will ask that I bring these along.
3) French Fries. These are my kryptonite. I love me some french fries. The seasoned ones are the best, but I'll take pretty much any fry that comes my way. Sweet potato fries are included in this as well.
2) Edename. At the complete other end of the nutritional spectrum is edename. Team!friend actually introduced me to it this winter, and I can't get enough of it. There is just something so satisfying about popping those little pods.
1) Cinnamon Rolls. Want to know the quickest way to make friends with me? Bring me a cinnamon roll for breakfast. I am also a huge fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cinnamon roll ice cream, and I have discovered a way to make a cinnamon roll flavored frappachino at Starbucks. Impressive, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man, now you have me craving red velvet... anything red velvet is so hard to find around here but oh my goodness it is so good!
ReplyDeleteChicken Wings are my weakness. If they weren't so bad for you and fattening, I could live off them.
Ooooh, I'm with you on the red velvet, but I prefer mine in cupcake form!
ReplyDeleteSo the question is...McDonald's or Burger King fries...or do you prefer something more refined?!
Oh wow. I'm totally with you on the french fries!!! I love them in any form, be it super oily or oven baked. Ah, yummmmmmmmm:P
ReplyDeleteMmmm. I could use some red velvet cookies right about now.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you have had Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Buns flavored ice cream. If you haven't then you need to go get it. Right now.
ReplyDelete~SP