“nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” -z.f.
10 October 2011
I Am Not a Hipster
I have thought and thought about what I would do for this part of the challenge. What songs? My favorite songs? My current ear!crack? Songs that have very specific memories tied to them? So, after debating and debating, I've picked these two songs. They're off the beaten path as far as I know, but I also think they're damn good. I hereby submit the following two songs for you listening pleasure.
2) Ramona Falls - I Say Fever. This is without a doubt the most amazing video ever. Ever.
1) Civil Twilight - Letters From the Sky. Simply put, a beautiful song with haunting lyrics and vivid imagery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I applaud your taste in music. You always find songs and bands that I have never heard of. That first video? Crazy good.
ReplyDelete~SP
I have to listen to these when I'm not at work, but I'm pretty sure I am going to love them.
ReplyDelete