27 October 2011

Call me Aladdin

Three wishes, to be exact. And Ixnay on the wishing for more wishes. That's all. Three. Uno. Dos. Tres. No substitutions, exchanges, or refunds. 


I wish...

... I had some fun story to share. But I don't. Well, that's a half truth, but I am convinced that it isn't that interesting to anyone else since it has to do with my twisted sense of humor. Let's just put it this way: I met hoodie!boy's parents. 

... I had the motivation to get my numbers up. But I don't. Work has me in survival mode, and as stated before, I am more of hot mess in a dress than normal. Besides, falling asleep by 8p isn't the way to get the boys.

... I had a suitable costume for Halloween. But I don't. QuailMan is looking really rough around the edges. I'm thinking flapper gangster as backup. I rock that look. Although, who am I kidding, I don't have plans yet. Apparently Halloween gets crazy here, but I can't imagine that it is any crazier than my past two.




4 comments:

  1. Aladdin FTW!

    Also, I totally have a morbid sense of humor and would therefore enjoy your story about hoodie!boy's parents. Spoon-feed it to me.

    Also also, going to bed at 8 pm is sometimes awesome. I kind of wish I had that luxury right about now.

    Also also also, I was totally Patti Mayonnaise two years ago. It was awesome. Flapper gangstuhs are also cool, but Quailman totes rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.I WANNA HEAR THE STORY!
    2.I tend to fall asleep early too -- in the middle of text message convos and everythin, i lie to myself everytime and say ima just close my eyes til the phone vibrates...and HOURS later when i hear my alarm at 5:58 im like "oopsiess..." *kanye shrug* lol
    3.Be a bomb ass whatever you choose to be :) and have fun for both you AND me...cuz i've grounded myself so i can study for the GMAT...i'm on the 2 week countdown eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't no shame in falling asleep early! At least that's what I tell myself. Sometimes I wake up in the morning to find that my friends had these entire, hilarious conversations over Facebook at some ridiculous hour, like 10pm, and I was totally sleeping through it.

    Ahem.

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to Aladdin!!!!!

    I could use three wishes right about now too.

    ReplyDelete