02 October 2011

Game Plan

I figured that this month I should make up a game plan. I mean, that way I would have no excuse about going out and getting my numbers up, right? Because we all know that once it is down on a sticky, it's official. Especially if it is posted to the bathroom mirror. Or is that only me?

The truth is, I need to get my ass in gear again. The only way that this is going to happen is if I have a game plan of what I need to get done. Also, if I share said game plan, there is a lot more accountability to actually get my ass into gear.

After a little bit of poking around, I have found the following free events this month:

- lecture at the history museum
- a wine tasting
- a cooking class
- a lecture at a local university
- lecture at a local planetarium

I have also found these events for a nominal fee:

- artist reception at the art museum
- costume party with wine and munchie food

Seven events in four weeks? Why not? Even better, I found a couple more that are on tap for next month. Woot woot for faux organizational skills.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. And I definitely find that posting my goals on my blog makes me much more likely to complete them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - posting something online, or to your bathroom mirror, makes it official. And then you hafta do it lol :P

    7 is ambitious, but go for it! Shoot for the moon. And they all sound classy.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to stick to this :) I'm never able to stick to my lists :(

    ReplyDelete