03 October 2011

Irv, Clean Up on Aisle Five...

A lot of this you can probably glean from my entries, but why not make it a one stop shop?



9) Oversized hoodies to snuggle up in. Amazingness right there.

8) Bass down so low I can feel it resonating in my chest. Even better if it's a sultry night and there's clove smoke hanging in the air.

7) Starbucks Carmel Apple Spice. It's my happy place.

6) Sleeping in. My inner sleep whore is never satisfied.

5) Frontier House.  Four words: Best. Reality. Show. Ever.

4) Key Lime Martinis. Once upon a time, these were the drink of choice. Then I moved away. And then I realized that $7.75 is way too much to spend on a froufrou drink. Yet, if I ever go back to that place, you bet your bottom dollar I'll get one or two

3) The smell of Play-doh. Love me the smell of real Play-doh. The imitation stuff is just plain gross.

2) Sleeping with the windows open. It just makes everything seem so much fresher.

1) Baking. It's just such a lovely way to be productive. It keeps my hands busy, the kitchen smells wonderful, and it's something that is meant to be shared.


If you can finish the title quote and/or tell me where it is from without Google, I'll make you raspberry cheesecake brownies. Because baking is all about the sharing.

3 comments:

  1. Sleeping in is a great choice for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it, so I cheated and Googled it. Just so you know, if you Google "Irv cleanup on aisle five" your blog is on the first page of hits. Haha.

    I'm with you on the hoodies, bass, sleeping in, and Play-Doh. I love to bake, I'm just a failure in the kitchen.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oversized hoodies. Nothing better than curling up in a pair of sweats and an oversized hoodie.

    ReplyDelete